MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver, analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found at www.mks.com.
VSD Global SALES OPERATIONS PROGRAM MANAGER
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications like cloud computing, clean drinking water, self-driving cars and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
“Effective sales operations leaders supply their commercial organizations with the resources, processes, analytics, and decision support needed to succeed. Progressive leaders can optimize sales productivity by anticipating demand for data insights, as well as shifting talent and technology needs”
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join MKS’ largest Sales team (VSD, Vacuum Solutions Division) as the Global Sales Operations Program Manager. In this newly created position you will drive excellence across all Sales Operations core competencies, including Data Governance & Quality, Forecasting and Budgeting, Selling Systems & Processes (CRMs), Metrics and Dashboarding, and Pricing Strategies & Optimization.
The position will interact with all levels of the Sales and Order Management team and collaborate with other functions , including Finance, Operations, Marketing & IT. What makes this role exciting is that you will be part of a team that drives the development and execution of a world-class Sales arena. Some of the areas you will be working with include:
- Effectively manage the planning, development and implementation of all sales processes while serving as a liaison to communicate and bridge internal and external customer needs into a robust infrastructure
- Proactively partner and coordinate with IT to support Internal & External Customer support requirements
- Project Leader and Innovator of VSD’s key development and strategic projects; Success measured by the success of program strategies, ROI, and meeting Company-wide objectives
- Identify gaps in existing Sales Operations infrastructure, provide constructive and analytical feedback and drive change through process and system change
- Manage the global overhaul and re-engineering of the organization’s global pricing strategy and processes (define pricing strategies, methods, rules and objectives)
- Drive and foster a sales environment of automation (e.g. Order Management) and enhanced systemic processes (e.g. Data Analytics)
- Sales Process governance
- Finally, and ultimately, ensure the sales teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible
What you will bring to the team is:
- Ten (10+) years technical sales management experience, supporting and integrating sales business processes, ideally involving CRMs and program management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve problems with confidence
- Ability to implement strategies, oversee collaboration, and define success metrics
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional communication skills on an international stage
- Strong IT background desirable, with emphasis in SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau & SAP Business Objects
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“MKS”) is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer: diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. We win as a team and are committed to recruiting and hiring qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), religion, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability or handicap, marital status, membership in the uniformed services, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable law. Hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications and business needs. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with applicable law and company policies.