JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Operations Support Coordinator
This Sales Operations Support Coordinator position supports Vets Plus activities by answering telephones, lead screening, answering questions for customers, supports the sales staff, and performs general office duties. The individual must possess a passion for delivering superior customer service while being a key player in the essential daily functions of a successful office. The ideal candidate will have superior administrative skills, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and enjoy working directly with customers on a daily basis.
- Provide inside sales account management for small customers
- Support our outside field sales force including ASA for sample requests, sales collateral materials, and trade show admin (make field sales force more efficient)
- Manage sales contracts including pricing provisions to make sure price notifications are made on-time
- Manage sales price increase process including customer contacts
- Administrator for CRM system
- Recruit, interview, hire, train, and supervise the Customer Service personnel
- Ensure the Customer Service team is meeting deadlines and ensuring there is a sense of urgency and a culture of accountability
- Maintain and update Customer Service policies and procedures
- Handle quotes and sales transactions for customers
- Provides fast, courteous responses to internal and external customers
- Maintains active communication between customers, sales staff, and production personnel concerning order status
- Answers phones and greets customers in a friendly, positive and warm manner
- Assists customers with inquiries and concerns by solving issues to build and improve upon customer relationships
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Database management and data entry into established system
- Informs sales staff of customer interactions, sharing any concerns that may lead to customer dissatisfaction
- Call customers for collection of past due accounts
- Facilitate information between customer, consumer, stores, and management- Provide technical support for customers
- Maintains customer filing system by updating account information; both paper and electronic
- Complete and process new customer orders and/or applications
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
· Must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily.
· Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of Vets Plus.
· Willing to learn new skills.
· Outstanding customer service orientation with knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
· Strong skill in organizing and planning as well as information management.
· High level of verbal and written communication.
· Must project a high level of professionalism in work performed and relations with others while maintaining high standards of confidentiality of information.
· Ability to work overtime as needed to meet customer demands.
· Ability to work proficiently with little supervision.
This is largely an administrative support role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Post high school, trade, or vocational school with 1 – 2 years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Desire to obtain long-term employment.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- A strong ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others.
- Respectful, honest, and trustworthy.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salaried position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as job duties demand. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. And we like to have fun while we work hard.
Vets Plus, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Menomonie, WI 54751: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location