Sales Operations ManagerManchesterSalary to 45,000 plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Sales Operations Manager from the food and Meat sector looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for an experienced Meat Trader who can drive sales and strategy for the business in Manchester.
As a well-established business they can offer an experienced person from a related background an excellent place to work as well as an exciting and challenging role.
They are looking to recruit a talented individual to bring their experience and skill set to make an immediate impact in the business. We offer the option of working autonomously, to buy and sell where fits the job in hand.
You will be financially backed by the business to deliver high volume sales to your customer base.To Achieve This, You Will Be
The purpose of the role is to create sales activities, including creating meat specifications to maximise savings to the business.
- Working with directors and managers to create individual sales specifications.
- Providing expertise for the company and advice and guidance to colleagues on sales activity.
- Working to develop an order book.
- Ensuring compliance with the organisations credit approval policy and procedures.
- Being an expert resource to work with colleagues to achieve sales targets.
- Providing high-quality analysis and pipeline reporting process.
- Base working hours are Monday to Friday 07.00 - 16.00.
The role will demand a flexible approach to deliver the needs of the business.
This role would suit candidates with experience in sales, operations, customer service, coaching, project management, supply chain, volume sales with previous experience in the Meat sector and experience as a Client Relationship Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, or Buyer.
If this role is of interest, please come back to me when you can for a fuller conversation.