SaaS Labs is seeking a highly motivated and data-driven individual to lead our efforts in Revenue Operations focused on Customer Success operations and strategy. The incumbent will play a key role in driving initiatives between CS & other GTM teams to streamline efforts with respect to Customer handoff, Expansion, Churn, NRR, customer health, etc.
- Overall 5-7 years of experience and a minimum of 2 years within CS, strategy & planning, or sales strategy role (preferably in the SAAS domain)
- Identify key product triggers for expansion and retention by conducting analysis on customer health, customer engagement, product usage, etc.
- Develop and execute data-driven models to identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities, leveraging customer data, usage patterns, and other key metrics
- Provide end-to-end visibility on account health, risk, and NPS, including tracking key customer engagement metrics, monitoring customer feedback, and identifying areas for improvement in customer satisfaction and retention
- Collaborate with leadership to improve critical processes, such as the AE <> CS + AE <> pre-sales/onboarding handshake, and provide recommendations on process improvements, tools, and resources needed to drive success
- Report key metrics to measure churn, CS team productivity, and customer engagement, including developing and maintaining reports, dashboards, and other visualizations to communicate key insights to internal stakeholders and drive data-driven decision-making
- Analytical and data-driven: Should have experience in data modeling (MS Excel) and running analytics programs
- CS Acumen: Understanding of fundamental customer success concepts such as churn, NRR, NPS, upsell, cross-sell
- Project management: Ability to drive projects in a structured manner end to end
- SaaS tools exposure: Worked on CRM (SFDC) and have an understanding of other tools such as Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- SaaS startup experience: Prior experience in a startup building data structures is a plus
Other essential qualities for this role:
- Structured thinking
- Strong problem-solving
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Exposure to different functions: The role has a high degree of exposure to cross-functional teams such as sales, finance, product, engineering, etc., and will have visibility into various aspects of the business and GTM outlook
- High ownership: You will be one of the first members of the function and will, thus, have a high degree of ownership in setting up the sales team
- Opportunity to learn from the SaaS experts: Will have a high degree of exposure to SaaS sales and ops experts who have scaled SaaS businesses exponentially
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a truly global team spread across 6 countries
- Routine hackathons and learning boot camps to promote knowledge sharing
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Choose your own work hours
About SaaS Labs
SaaS Labs is a global SaaS company powering Sales and Support teams of over 7000 growing businesses with its software ecosystem focused on automation, productivity, and collaboration. One of the fastest-growing companies in India, SaaS Labs is backed by leading investors such as Sequoia, Base10 Partners, and Eight Roads. Currently, their portfolio of products includes JustCall (Contact Center Software), Helpwise (Shared Inbox), Dialworks (Sales Readiness Platform), EasyCalendar (Scheduling Software), CallPage (Callback Automation), Atolia (Collaborative Workspace), and CallRoot (Call Tracking and Analytics).
A 100% remote company, SaaS Labs is a diverse international team of passionate problem solvers. With innovation, experimentation, and customer obsession at the heart of its ethos, the company has been honored with 30+ innovation awards including the coveted Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and FT High Growth Companies (Asia Pacific).