Doyo is an exciting new Vancouver-based ‘gig’ marketplace that matches verified contractors with consumers.
We’re looking for an Revenue Operations Manager to join our team and become the driving force behind the growth of this company. As our head of operations, you’ll have the opportunity to drive growth and early adoption of our marketplace while also coordinating across departments and delivering data analysis and recommendations to our leadership team.
This is a huge opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded individual to make their mark in a funded, high-growth startup, with no ceiling on future career growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Efficiently operate and scale go-to-market systems and processes according to company growth plans
- Drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction across sales, marketing, and post-sales processes
- Identify revenue opportunities, streamline the customer lifecycle, and improve sales processes
- Evaluate processes, programs, and systems to increase revenue, minimize costs, and improve customer satisfaction
- Eventually build and collaborate with cross-functional teams to centralize information and share insights
- Strategize and analyze business initiatives with leadership
- Manage and report on KPIs such as cost of customer acquisition, win rates, MRR, ARR, renewals and upsells, churn, customer lifetime value, pipeline velocity, sales cycle time, etc.
- Oversee CRM administration and drive adoption
- Train and educate team members on new processes and solutions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- University degree or 1 – 3 years of operations/process experience
- Self motivated and detail-oriented with strong project management and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with sales, campaigns, and marketing tools
- Some experience with gig marketplaces and service industries
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionality
- Equipped with tools to force multiply your abilities
- Experience with LinkedIn and other social channels
- Has a solid network or is willing to create one
- Experience with generative AI is a plus but not required
WHO YOU ARE:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with data-driven decision-making skills
- Adaptable, able to manage multiple projects, and continuously improve skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, and strategic thinker
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of revenue-related processes and systems
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Able to effectively communicate with other teams and stakeholders
- Capability to build relationships, act as a liaison between departments, and build trust
WHO WE ARE:
Doyo is a dynamic and innovative venture-backed technology startup that is set to revolutionize the way professionals connect with one another. We’re founded by a family office that believes in our vision, and we are seeking a strong leader who can help us launch our company in the market.
At Doyo, we believe in upholding the highest principles and values of transparency, trust, value, and simplicity in everything that we do. We are committed to making people’s lives easier by connecting verified contracts with those seeking services and/or tasks.
Our ultimate mission is to help people from all communities around the world save time and become their own bosses. We are dedicated to creating a friendly and supportive environment where everyone can thrive and grow. By using our platform, individuals can connect with others, build their businesses, and achieve financial independence.
We are excited about the future and are looking for individuals who share our passion and vision to join the team. Together, we can make a positive impact on the world and create a brighter future for everyone.