Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Sales Operations Associate
, you will play an instrumental role in Via’s growth strategy by implementing data driven decisions across the business. In this role, you will build and maintain long-last relationships with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Strategy teams globally. You will lead projects to improve processes and drive the success of the commercial teams.What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- Identify trends and business opportunities with stakeholders to drive data-influenced decisions and optimize results
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to understand business needs, proactively evolve and improve workflows and automation, and scale processes globally
- Support and coordinate the pipeline forecast on a regular basis among key leaders
- Improve processes and adoption of the CRM and other commercial deals by partnering with the Salesforce administrator
- Manage and maintain a high degree of data quality by collaborating with the Marketing and Finance teamsLead and manage the evaluation, scope and completion of new process developments
Compensation And Benefits
- 2-4 years experience in Consulting, Revenue / Sales Operations, Finance Operations, or Sales Strategy
- Team player who loves to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to support the broader team's goals
- Strong communicator who can effectively manage projects and stakeholders
- Driven by data and analysis to make decisions
- Tech-savvy and passionate about learning new tools, systems, and processes
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.