Department: Sales Operations
Reports To: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Classification: Exempt (Salary) - Executive
Starting Pay: $46,000 - 50,000 (Depending on experience)
Provide leadership, guidance, support, and training to all operations staff members to achieve the necessary departmental results to aide in meeting company objectives. Ensure collaboration between the operations department and all other necessary departments to maximize effectiveness of the sales process. Assist and manage customer accounts and communication while working in collaboration with the sales team. Administer Plex support for CSW management personnel and support the problem-solving process.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise sales operations staff including training, performance reviews and disciplinary action; work closely with human resources to ensure timely and accurate paperwork.
- Follow established protocols for material management within Plex.
- Assist the sales team with the process of the customer orders using the tools provided.
- Maintain updated and accurate records for the tracking, processing, and invoicing of orders.
- Collaborate daily with all internal CSW departments as it relates to orders and customer management.
- Organize weekly meetings with assigned sales representative(s) to ensure all information is accurate, updated, and action items are completed in a timely manner.
- Be an active part of the Sales process by continuing to learn and understand the full process of individual customers and orders.
- Analyze operational processes on an ongoing basis and develop programs to effectively assist the sales process.
- Administer Plex support for CSW management personnel and support the problem-solving process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in an administrative support role required.
- Management and supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs, Internet applications and database applications required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding supervisory skills and ability to motivate and effectively manage staff
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ability to follow and enforce all company policies and procedures
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Physical activity for extended periods of time such as computer work/keyboarding, telephone use, filing, reaching, twisting, and sitting
- Occasional local travel required for company business.
All employees at this facility have responsibility and authority to note areas of product or customer issues and bring it to management’s attention.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- DeWitt, MI 48820: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person