TUFCO FLOORING LLC
Investing in those that bring it, everyday.
Chief Revenue Officer
What does Tufco offer?
- Opportunity - Fuel your ambitions in partnership with high-character, unrelenting leaders, driving scale in an exceptional business who delight in winning with others.
- Impact - Take your seat at the leadership table to craft strategy, identify opportunities, drive innovation and elevate those around you.
What is excellence for our Chief Revenue Officer?
Drive game-changing growth in revenue and earnings (10X in 10 Years).
How will we evaluate organizational fit?
Lives our Values
- Work Hard
- Win Together
- No Shortcuts
Displays exceptional character and leadership
- Unwavering Integrity
- Partnership Mindset
- Servant Leadership
Proven track record of extraordinary achievement
- Transformed companies through strategic vision and game-changing ideas
- Identified and brought to market transformative new products and services
- Successful guided company entries into new markets and industry verticals
- Built long-term, high-margin strategic customer partnerships
- Identified, recruited and mentored exceptional sales talent
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a business or construction related field is required, an MBA is preferred.
Must live within traveling distance of our eight state region: KY, IN, WV, OH, MI, IL, WV, MN, WI and be available to regularly travel to these areas.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and must be able to pass pre- employment background, credit check and drug screening. Tufco Flooring LLC maintains a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Tufco Flooring LLC is a leading provider of specialized, high-value flooring and drain solutions that enhance employee and food safety in industrial facilities. The Company serves leading global-brand companies and has a longstanding reputation for quality, service and reliability.
The Company has a long track record of consistent significant growth and profitability. From our base in Hebron, Kentucky (Greater Cincinnati), we are pursuing aggressive expansion:
- of our flooring and drain solutions business into existing and new industry verticals throughout our 8-state region in the U.S. Midwest; and
- into additional industrial solutions businesses across the United States.
Compensation is salaried plus an uncapped performance bonus that correlates with exceptional revenue and earnings growth. For extraordinary talent, through our portfolio of businesses, we can offer a lifetime of opportunity.
To create the future you’ve been seeking, apply to Indeed
NOTE: No recruiters should respond.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,735.70 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote