A five-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, AvePoint provides the most advanced platform for SaaS and data management to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions to secure digital collaboration data, sustain connections between people and ensure business resiliency in the modern digital workplace.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people. Agility, passion and teamwork set us up to do our best work and foster a culture where you are empowered to craft your career, make an impact, and own (y)our future. Unleash the power of you!
About the position:
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management. You will support order processing and fulfillment, quoting, sales training, commission structure, training and sales enablement programs. This role will support the implementation, administration, and hygiene of such processes in CRM.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting for all aspects of sales planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and other operational tasks
- Work with management team for adhoc reporting
- Working with sales management to drive best practices throughout CRM.
- Support a sales operations structure and environment that will deliver high and consistent service levels to the organization enabling revenue growth
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business' needs
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with Sales Team (Direct & Indirect), Customer Success, Marketing, and Solution/Tech Teams
- Monitor key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of process and/or system issues
- Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures
- Evaluate and interpret data, converting data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics to address new opportunities or challenges
- Assist team members with sales enablement training and documentation
- Work closely with Marketing, particularly around customer segmentation and lead handling processes
- Document and enforce sales team rules of engagement
- Assist with the coordination of quarterly and annual sales meetings
OK, I'm interested… is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion, and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
What you will bring to our team:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2 - 4 years sales operations experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create influential dashboard reporting
- Familiarity with CRM Systems
- Availability to occasionally work early morning or late evening hours, due to the global nature of the business
- Ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment, pivot and navigate as necessary, and drive for clarity
- Decisive execution skills, an eye for detail, and action-oriented, while maintaining good judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Impact and influential skills at all levels of the organization
- High personal accountability for self and others
- Sales and marketing know-how
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM
- High degree of Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel a sense of belonging, and we continue to work toward creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities.