Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
This is a fully remote US-based position (must be located on the West Coast with PST working hours)
Copado, #1 Native Platform for Salesforce
In 2013, two release engineers in Madrid (our founders Federico and Phil) managing hundreds of Salesforce deployments across a multitude of different orgs, sandboxes and even countries, built the first end-to-end native DevOps platform for Salesforce. Seven years later, we are Copado. With close to 400 global employees (and growing daily all currently remote in AMER, EMEA and India) and an amazing growth trajectory, our solutions are trusted by some of the largest brands in the world such as Shell, Mass Mutual, Conga, Siemens, USAA, eBay and Coca Cola.
We are seeking a hands-on Deal Desk Specialist with experience reviewing, drafting, and executing software sales agreements to join our growing Deal Desk team. You will be partnering with Enterprise Account Executives to support all aspects of commercial transactions, helping drive deals to completion, while ensuring that compliance with company policies are met, and providing excellent customer service to our Sales team and customers. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Legal, Finance, and Operations to ensure a seamless and efficient sales process.
- Act as the primary point of contact for sales reps to provide guidance and support throughout the deal desk process
- Support the Global Sales organization by responding to inbound requests on day-to-day quoting and opportunity needs while achieving set SLA's on deal turnaround
- Draft, evaluate and review quotes for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to company policy (including pricing policies, discounting policies, and contracting processes.)
- Provide best practices on all Deal Desk processes, from opportunity creation through to execution
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, and Info-Sec for approvals, ensuring that deals are compliant with business objectives and guidelines.
- Work on ad-hoc projects identifying process improvements that will streamline the Deal Desk process and enhance customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience working within a Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Sales, or related field
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and adapt to changes in processes and priorities in a dynamic, evolving startup environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex deal structures and identify risks and opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with Sales and other cross-functional teams and clients
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to to read and comprehend contracts and terms and conditions relevant to order forms
- Willingness to raise their hand for projects and take ownership of tasks to drive results
- Highly proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and e-signature tools (Conga is highly desirable)
We have determined a salary range for this position that takes into account several factors including, experience, knowledge, education, skills and abilities. Salary range: $60k and $70k. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. The exact salary will be determined based on the individual's qualifications and experience, with consideration given to the factors listed above. All Employee benefits include a stake in shared success through stock options, health benefits, 401K plan, generous PTO and a parental leave program.
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.