Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
Veeva was named the #1 Best Place to Work in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First.
Veeva is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our energetic and high-impacting Revenue team. Must be an excellent teammate who is hands-on, highly detail-oriented, and process-driven. Should also be a critical thinker that can jump into the details while understanding the bigger picture. If you are a passionate individual with strong regard for customer support and would like the opportunity to support our North America Sales team, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines
- Processing executed subscription sales orders
- Invoicing for subscription orders
- Support and training of Veeva’s sales force
- Monthly close reporting and reconciliations
- Special projects as needed
- 3+ years of operations experience, finance operations experience a plus
- Strong focus on customer service with an emphasis on timely and accurate communication
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and remain organized
- Ability to problem-solve and navigate complex situations
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Motivated individual with the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Nice to Have
- Experience in Net Suite
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with SOX
Perks & Benefits
- Catered healthy lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous professional development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.