inquirED was founded by teachers with the mission of bringing inquiry-based learning to every student. Inquiry Journeys, inquirED’s elementary social studies curriculum, is used in schools and districts in 30+ states to help students develop deep social studies content knowledge and build the inquiry skills that are essential for a thriving democracy. As a bootstrapped startup, inquirED has experienced tremendous growth and is seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to support this continued expansion.
This intersectional leadership team role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve efficiency and determine growth goals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding the needs of marketing, sales, and customer success teams, specifically in K12 education. They’ll be able to think strategically about where we’re headed, dive into the day-to-day details, and prioritize initiatives that will drive the most impact. They’ll lead financial forecasting and management, develop systems and tools to support revenue generating teams, and ensure teams have the data they need to take action.Requirements
- Monitor revenue metrics
- Manage and lead a team of Revenue Operations professionals
- Work across teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools
- Support the reporting needs across the organization
- Be a key stakeholder in sales and customer success headcount, goal setting, territory configuration, and other planning needs
- Implement data governance framework to ensure data integrity and single source of truth
- Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
- Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Develop and manage financial forecasts
Why work for us
The base compensation range for this role is $120-180K. Total compensation for this role also includes a full benefits package. This compensation range and title may be adjusted based on actual experience.
- Health & Wellness: Competitive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Impact: Growing start up where your voice matters and you can make a real impact.
- Work from Home: Almost all of our roles are fully remote - tech stipend included!
- Time Off: Flexible PTO plan that's about getting the work done, not clocking hours.
- Other Benefits: 401K matching, parental leave, and 12+ paid holidays
- Please note that because of high application volume, we are only able to respond to applicants moving forward in the process.