TUFCO FLOORING LLC
Investing in those that bring it, everyday.
Chief Revenue Officer
What does Tufco offer?
o Fuel your ambitions in partnership with high-character ,unrelenting leaders, driving scale
in an exceptional business who delight in winning with others.
o Take your seat at the leadership table to craft strategy, identify opportunities, drive
innovation and elevate those around you.
What is excellence for our Chief Revenue Officer?
• Drive game-changing growth in revenue and earnings (10X in 10 Years).
How will we evaluate organizational fit?
o Work Hard
o Win Together
o No Shortcuts
- Displays exceptional character and leadership
o Unwavering Integrity
o Partnership Mindset
o Servant Leadership
- Proven track record of extraordinary achievement
o Transformed companies through strategic vision and game-changing ideas
o Identified and brought to market transformative new products and services
o Successful guided company entries into new markets and industry verticals
o Built long-term, high-margin strategic customer partnerships
o Identified, recruited and mentored exceptional sales talent
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a business or construction related field is required, an MBA is preferred.
- Must live within traveling distance of our eight state region: KY, IN, WV, OH, MI, IL, WV, MN, WI
and be available to regularly travel to these areas.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and must be able to pass pre- employment background, credit check and drug screening. Tufco Flooring LLC maintains a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Tufco Flooring LLC is a leading provider of specialized, high-value flooring and drain solutions that enhance employee and food safety in industrial facilities. The Company serves leading global-brand companies and has a longstanding reputation for quality, service and reliability.
The Company has a long track record of consistent significant growth and profitability. From our base in Hebron, Kentucky (Greater Cincinnati), we are pursuing aggressive expansion:
- of our flooring and drain solutions business into existing and new industry verticals throughout our 8-state region in the U.S. Midwest; and
- into additional industrial solutions businesses across the United States.
- The Compensation
- Compensation is salaried plus an uncapped performance bonus that correlates with exceptional revenue and earnings growth. For extraordinary talent, through our portfolio of businesses, we can offer a lifetime of opportunity.
To create the future you’ve been seeking, apply to Linkedin
NOTE: No recruiters should respond.