Kimre is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer
Role, Responsibilities and Required Experience and Skills
The CRO function is accountable for driving better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, customer support, pricing, and revenue management.
The CRO function is responsible for all activities that generate revenue. The CRO must maintain an excellent communication framework across the various organizational functions and share best practices among the revenue stream managers to maximize revenue production and the ability to report to the Director of Finance and Administration.
The Chief Revenue Officer owns a company’s outlook and needs to be confident and aggressive on one hand, steady and predictable on the other.
Work closely with members of the Leadership Team and communicate the company’s vision and then transform that vision into a long-term strategy for pioneering new markets and opportunities.
• Review the forecast and manage revenue that’s at risk.
• Execute the go-to-market strategy for products and pricing.
• Drive the annual budget process and deliver.
• Focus on scaling operations as well as bring in the right technology tools.
• Ability and enthusiasm to travel domestically and/or internationally.
• Excellent project management skills, managing timelines and budgets to meet project requirements.
• Join the most strategic deal calls to influence deal structure.
• A master’s degree (MBA) in Business Administration or equivalent.
• A bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited university of college in Chemical Engineering.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent salary based on experience with a full benefits package including health, dental, life, paid vacation, and a 401K with company match. Remote, virtual work is an option on an as-needed basis.
Kimre is an equal opportunity employer. If interested, please provide a resume and cover letter. You can apply directly to Kimre, Inc. on LinkedIn or email your resume to email@example.com