Salary range: £35,000 - £45,000
Learn more about our culture: https://www.v7labs.com/careers
V7 is the data engine for AI. In November 2022, we raised a $33m Series A from Radical Ventures and Temasek and a host of angel investors from OpenAI, Google, Tesla and more.
As Sales Operations Executive, you will be responsible for creating and updating sales activity reports and dashboards, managing our CRM data governance and hygiene, and ensuring good connectivity in our GTM tech stack.Responsibilities:
- Develop, own and implement with the Sales Operations manager and Growth Operations Lead a company-wide, commercial platform strategy
- Connecting and managing our commercial tech stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Vitaly, Outreach, Stripe, Chili Piper, Zapier, Vitally, etc.)
- Creating CRM best-practice for Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success, specifically on data health for a rapidly scaling commercial organisation
- Turning our CRM into our single point of truth for our commercial team and customer data
- Manage data governance & data quality, including GDPR and legal requirements
- Working with the Sales Operations Lead to create and maintain prescriptive reporting and process documentation
- Managing internal requests on connectivity, reporting, data surfacing, and processes
- Contribute into lead enrichment, qualification criteria, and scoring
- 2+ years of experience in sales or revenue operations
- Confidence in managing and automating the commercial reporting of a large SaaS solution
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce and ideally HubSpot), building dashboards, reporting on key metrics, and creating automations.
- Experience integrating other software tools into the stack to drive efficiency
- Strong understanding of the marketing and sales funnel.
- A systems-thinking approach
- Fluency in English
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Fully remote work (across EU timezones). If you prefer the office, we have a Central London HQ in Old Street with standing desks & 4K monitors. Work how you want!
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
- Stock options