The Sr Sales Operations Analyst provides ongoing, daily support to the Sales organization. As a key member of the sales operations team, the sr sales operations analyst will contribute to the overall success of the sales organization by acting as a subject matter expert in the areas of sales process and documentation, systems and training, account management, as well as data analytics and reporting of key departmental metrics and results.
- Provide remote support to ~30+ salespeople on a daily basis as needed
- Provide remote support to ~20+ individuals in supporting groups in the sales organization (Sales Engineers, Sales Architects, Sales Development and Channel team) on a daily basis as needed
- Serve as SME for strategic account support
- Serve as a consultant to the sales team to assist with technical and operational tasks including renewal assistance, audit support, interdepartmental coordination, request for information/proposal support and quote-to-order support
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of reporting and analytics (utilizing MS Excel and Salesforce reports)
- Assist with complex and/or time-consuming administrative tasks for the sales team as needed
- Provides regular coaching to field sales and supporting groups on company best practices
- Identifies process gaps that impact the customer experience and partners with the rest of the Sales Operations team to resolve those gaps
- Maintain renewal forecasts and dashboards for the sales organization.
- Leads efforts with sales team on reporting of quarterly renewal activities including leading meetings to collect status and updates on outstanding customer renewals
- Works with department leadership to highlight and address known training gaps in the field
- Analysis and documentation of existing sales processes
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement of departmental processes where appropriate
- In partnership with the respective organizations, help facilitate the customer move out and relocation process
- Support system release activity through requirements gathering, documentation, user acceptance testing and communication.
- Assist cross functionally with IT to manage resolution of any system related issues
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to the field sales team as necessary
- Provide redundant support for RFPs when needed. Including but not limited to, coordinating cross departmentally to deliver on RFP requests & customer timelines, maintain RFP repository in RFPio, and be the POC for sales in navigating RFP completion.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in a high touch, fast paced sales or customer care organization
- High level of customer (internal or external) focused service
- Experience and passion for support and customer service
- Self-starter that does not need constant supervision to be effective
- Experience with Salesforce.com (admin or analytics certifications are a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and make good decisions
- Excels in a team-oriented work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and accountability to deadlines
- Advanced computer skills (primarily Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to analyze multiple requests for support and prioritize appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people of different title, ethnicity, age and experience level
- Detail oriented with some financial acumen
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Telecommunications or data center industry preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com, customer billing issues and inquiries, and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Visio and/or process documentation and mapping
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Compensation for this role includes a base salary between $80,000 and $95,000 annually. This role is also eligible for an annual bonus and equity, based upon individual and company performance.
Not only does CoreSite have a fun, team-focused work environment, but we also offer great benefits!
- Medical and Vision coverage through Cigna Heath Care
- Telemedicine through MDLive
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- Life Insurance and Short-Term & Long-term Disability Insurance fully paid by the company
- Voluntary coverage benefits for Life and AD&D, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, and Hospital Indemnity
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans and Health Saving Account (HSA) Plans
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company contribution
- Discretionary Annual Bonus and Equity Incentive Plan
- 15 days of Flextime
- 11 paid Company Holidays and Floating Holidays
- School Visitation and Elder Care Paid Time
- Parental Leave
- Free parking or a company contribution toward a public transit pass