Chapter Aesthetic Studio is a medical aesthetics brand, offering state-of-the-art, non-surgical skin care and body rejuvenation treatments. We exist to empower people to write their own story on beauty, because we believe beauty belongs to everybody.
We are a fast-paced, innovative, and high-performing company. Our goal is to spark joy for everyone-our guests, each other, and the communities we live, work, and play in. We are a team built of extraordinary individuals who are passionate about helping others achieve their goals. This includes supporting your unique ambitions and career path and wrapping an abundance of resources around you. We are looking for a team player who is highly motivated, energetic, and hungry for growth who we can cheer on to limitless growth and opportunities.
Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Sr. Director, Sales and Operations (Studios).
This is a key leadership role, the Sr. Director of Studios serves as the primary owner of the P&L results for all Chapter Aesthetic studios in their portfolio. This person manages all aspects of the P&L from revenue driving initiatives like provider utilization, rebooking, and appropriate use of promotions to cost management levers like inventory, labor, and other controllable in-studio costs. They are expected to be an excellent people leader who can identify, develop, and promote high caliber individuals, both on the provider and administrator side, in the studio setting. Interfaces with senior leaders, managing clinical directors, studio managers and cross-functional support teams as needed to ensure the financial and cultural success of every studio. Establishes clear goals and uses data, analytics, technology, coaching, and feedback to help the studios to achieve those. Is a leader of the Studio Support Team and directly manages a team of Regional Business Managers.
- Creates, oversees, and maintains a sustainable strategy to achieve studio financial ramp-up (first ~18 months of being open) and steady-state (18+ months being open) goals that spans from revenue achievement through meeting net profit and EBITDA targets.
- Builds and leads a high performing operations team composed of Regional Business Managers, Field Sales Trainers, and other sales-specific support. Effectively deploys Regional Business Managers to tackle high-impact metrics and KPIs on a regular basis.
- Focuses on the guest experience as a primary driver of financial success. Tracks and appropriately actions on key guest feedback through the Regional Business Managers and local-level studio teams. Drives a superior guest experience that is seen in NPS and Google Review results.
- Project manages de novo studio opening team and processes to ensure successful new studio openings on a regular basis. Understands and escalates resource needs to build out team appropriately as de novo volume ramps up. Collaborates with core functionalities within The Aspen Group to align appropriate support for Chapter (e.g., Legal, Real Estate, Construction, IT).
- Identifies major operational process gaps, needs, and improvement areas across the spectrum of subject matters (i.e., HR, IT, Talent Acquisition, Marketing). Develops a deep understanding of the everyday processes and inner workings at the studio level in order to make appropriate improvements.
- Deeply understands and summarizes the impact of corporate-driven initiatives on the studio-level teams. Regularly balances championing studio needs and feedback with the needs of the broader Chapter Aesthetic goals and executive team direction. Expertly delivers communication regarding Chapter Aesthetic goals, initiatives, and changes that will have an impact on studios.
- Communicates studio-level needs, projects in flight, and general happenings within the Studio Support Team to Chapter Aesthetics executive leadership. Proactively provides solutions and engagement in core next steps and projects.
- Uses system tools and resources to analyze and trend data to drive strategic initiatives. Has the ability to interpret data to identify new market opportunities, process improvements, training opportunities and technical requirements for scalable solutions. Prepares appropriate data supported presentations to stakeholders as needed.
- Works cross-functionally with IT, marketing, field operations, human resources, and others to support Chapter Aesthetics studios and achieve overall performance targets for the business.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading high performing teams of people leaders, 5+ years
- Demonstrated success leading total portfolio P&L value of $50M+
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), sales reporting platforms, and CRM platforms required
- Familiarity with WorkDay and Zenoti preferred
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of time as required by leadership and Studio Teams
Chapter Employees enjoy:
- On-site team atmosphere and supportive culture
- Discounted treatments and products
- Full Medical benefits
- 401k plan with generous match
- Paid Time-off & holidays
- Work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Chapter is in an EOE