SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER (VETERANS WELCOME!)
OX Floor Coatings, www.oxfloors.com, has its eyes set to open its third location in Winter Park, FL and is searching for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to oversee the entire sales and operations of this new store location.
Why Work with OX?
Working with OX is more than just another job - it is an opportunity to earn a stable and consistent income, ability to have a lasting career, and a chance to work with the best management team and reputable company. We pride ourselves on offering the finest quality Polyaspartic One Day floors in the industry. We will supply you with the training and tools to set you up for success!!
The Sales Operations Manager will manage and grow assigned sales territory through effective leadership of independent contractor Sales Representatives and will work closely with the Installation department to ensure accurate sales orders, timely product installation, and customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for me?
· Working with the Best Management Team and Floor Coating Company in the State!
· Superior Product – Our products are factory direct…there is no comparison!
· Financial Freedom – Very COMPETITIVE annual salary based on experience PLUS Bonus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Effectively manage sales representative team within assigned territory
· Maximize productivity and sales effectiveness through continual team training and proactive performance management
· Ensure sales representatives meet or exceed established sales KPIs
· Provide customer and sales support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
· Work closely with Installation department to ensure accurate sales orders and timely installation
· Routinely review sales performance reports to identify areas of improvement and opportunity for assigned team and territory
· Foster effective team communication through individual and team meetings ·
· Perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Minimum Qualifications, Skills, Education
· Solid 5 - 7 years of management experience to include, but not limited to, overseeing operations of an entire location, staffing, and outside sales
· Experience in the home improvement industry using a step selling program
· Prior experience as independent sales representative
· Experience managing sales territories and multiple sales representative teams
· 5 years of experience in outside sales, commissioned sales, in-home sales, or a related field
· Driven by providing excellent service to our customers
· Energetic and engaging interpersonal skills with the drive to succeed
· Ability to overcome objections in the sales process
· Experience managing conflict resolution and motivating others to perform at a high level
· Ability to sit for a long period of time, stoop, kneel, stand, push, pull, occasionally lift up to 40
· Strong work ethic/hands-on roll up your sleeves mentality to get the new location up and running
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Bilingual – English and Spanish a plus but not required
· Some proficiency using computer software i.e. Email, BambooHR, sales software
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship from employer
· Must have satisfactory background check, drug test, and driving record results
The posting above is just a summary of the position and the employer has the right to make changes/edits. Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, DMV, and drug test?
- Describe your management style?
- managing outside sales team: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location