With over 120 years of innovation globally and 50+ years here in Australia, NEC has built a sophisticated technology and anything-as-a-service company which brings together the best technology and the smartest people driving customer service excellence . We help ensure that every Australian, no matter where they are, is ready, resilient, and resolute for a digital future.
With a major focus on technology to transform Smarter Cities, we deliver a complete portfolio of ICT solutions and services to large enterprise, small business, Federal and State government customers.
Our vision is to shape and transform experiences for our customers, and their customers.
Our Sales Operations team delivers the activities and processes that support NEC’s sales function. The department exists to build on or above target profitable revenue by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the go to market activity. This is delivered through a functional responsibility for Sales Operations, including but not limited to; Inside Sales, Bids Management, Sales Support, Sales Systems and Process, Data and Analysis, and Sales Compensation.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Sales Operations Analyst within our team.
The Sales Operations Analyst translates the sales systems and tools available into valuable insights for the Sales, Solutions, Finance and Marketing groups. This may include developing dashboards in CRM or PowerBI, sales pipeline intelligence, providing key reports to the Sales and Solutions Leadership and Executive team, and ensuring that Sales Data is organised, evaluated, presented, and communicated effectively.
The role will have the following key accountabilities:
- Microsoft CRM and PowerBI – Develop and enhance dashboards for business stakeholders. Manage dashboards to high user satisfaction levels
- Reporting – Work with Sales, Marketing and Finance to ensure reporting and analysis are seamless, accurate and insightful. This includes taking accountability for: producing the monthly Order Intake and Sales Forecast: producing quarterly sales performance management and executive reports; producing pipeline analysis as required
- Analysing market trends – using tools and resources such as LinkedIn Sales Insights and Intermedium to provide insights on the market and make recommendations to Sales and Marketing
- Sales packs and presentation material – produce and maintain high quality sales packs and presentation documentation as required
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience with business intelligence software and ability to develop own dashboards
- Develop and produce reports and analysis on sales pipeline, performance, and financials
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Organisational skills – able to research from multiple sources and handle multiple priorities
- High quality presentation skills – convey data and conclusions in relevant tone and format for different audiences
How to apply
At NEC, we offer an outstanding working environment and the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team. We place great emphasis on our staff satisfaction and have a fantastic corporate culture and a highly responsive management team.
Please apply online now!
NEC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.