Lark will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Lark sponsorship of a visa.
Lark is a next-generation team productivity suite that boosts organizations' efficiency, creativity, and engagement. It seamlessly integrates Messenger, Docs, Calendar, Video calls, Emails, OKR, and more into one easy-to-use app.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
Lark Revenue Operations Team
The Revenue Operations team in Lark APAC is responsible to drive success for our customer by maximize their productivity and bringing them closer to their aspired success goal.
- The role reports to the APAC Revenue Operations Lead and serves as the revenue operations business partner to the APAC GTM organization (ASEAN, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, and other emerging markets)
- Manage sales planning, forecast, pipeline, and performance by proactively strategizing problems, translating data into insights, providing actionable consultation, and following up on actions
- Support the deal desk function and continuously improve deal management capabilities and processes
- Drive standardization, automation, and governance of lead-to-cash data, systems and processes to improve Lark's customer lifecycle management
- Act as a trusted advisor, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, align strategies, and scale the business
- Min. 5+ years of relevant sales strategy or revenue operations experience. SaaS experience is required
- Experience in developing, streamlining, and executing GTM strategies and operations in cross-functional/multinational organization
- Experience in setting up, managing, and improving sales processes and systems is highly preferred
- Experience in sales incentive & compensation is a plus
- Ability to pivot and think on the spot and out of the box with growth mindset and can-do attitude
- Exhibits sound business judgment and ability to influence others to deliver results
- Great logical and data sensitivity, business intelligence experience is a plus
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.