Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong.
In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system.
In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader. We are backed by top-tier investors such as Tencent, Sequoia Capital China, Horizon Ventures, DST Global and Salesforce Ventures.
Airwallex's innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row.About The Role
This role reports to GM, APAC as well as Chief Revenue Officer. This role will lead the team to establish the systems and processes and tools and drive the implementation as well as optimizations to enable business success.Roles And Responsibilities
Tooling: Selection, adoption, and improvement of complementary systems
- Develop strategies, priorities and plans for revenue operations team for China business growth and success
- Build the team and structures: define team organization structures, processes and metrics to assess effectiveness.
- Lead and define operating models through identifying target operating models and outline various stages of RevOps model evolution. Drive operational excellence.
- Establish revenue operational processes and tools for China
- - Select and integrate various toolings and ensure suitability of tools used across different states and regions
- - Establish resources to support system admin across all regions
- Provide business operational reporting and insights: Work with business key stakeholders to provide reports on productivity and efficiencies and analysis
- Lead the commission plan design, communication and implementation
- Lead sales training and enablement
- People management and team leadership. Grow and develop a high passion and high performance team.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
- 10+ years of industry experience with 5+ years management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven strategic planning and process management skills
- Demonstrated experience in goal setting, monitoring and driving execution
- Strong problem solving skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills