The Sales Operations Specialist delivers essential support services to both our customers and CenTrak’s sales organization, enhancing sales force productivity and effectiveness, with a focus on customer success. As a key member of the Sales & Partner Operations team, we seek to provide insight and resources to develop more deals, that are more profitable, and with better customer outcomes.
General Sales Operations Support Services
- Purchase Order (PO) Processing Support
- Essential participant in the quote-to-cash (QTC) process responsible for validation of PO’s to quotations and proposals prior to sales order creation
- Lead Distribution & Customer Support Requests
- Responsible for properly distributing inbound lead inquiries to the appropriate sales team member.
- Documenting calls or emails in the CRM (Salesforce) and directing communication internally as needed.
- Reseller Partner Price Books Management
- Quarterly preparation of reseller partner price lists for channel sales team.
- CRM (Salesforce) Admin & Documentation Support
- Assist Partner Operations Coordinator by verifying reseller partner sales opportunities in the CRM are accurate and closed dates are entered by for assigned accounts.
- Veteran Affairs (VA)/government, & Elpas sales operations support including monitoring workflow once customer quote is approved, and the opportunity is appropriately updated in the CRM.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Admin Support
- Assist sales team with preparing software to complete RFP responses.
- Group Purchasing Organization Support
- Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) Account Lead support tasks as assigned including, but not limited to, managing monthly sales order and GPO fee calculation and processing with finance.
Qualifications & Skillsets
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ Years’ work experience ideally in an administration role, sales, or sales operations
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of products; highly proficient in use of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM highly desirable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be highly organized and be attentive to detail
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Healthcare technology experience, for ex. clinical software, medical device, nurse call, RTLS, environmental monitoring, or security solutions (elopement) background is a plus.