Title: Sales Operations Associate
Location: NYC or remote
M Science is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to assist in implementing best practices for the sales team, driving growth, and increasing overall efficiency within the department. This individual will report into our Head of Sales and responsibilities will include developing intelligence across the revenue funnel, implementing performance metrics, and improving the systems, processes, and data that support M Science’s key objectives.
· Create executive level, manager, and rep documentation, reports, analysis, and actionable dashboards to ensure alignment, data consistency, and recommendations
· Review and improve the tech stack and tools across business units, including Salesforce, to deliver improved decision making, greater productivity, and revenue growth
· Drive the design and implementation of measurable, scalable to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
· Partner with commercial leadership to establish data quality processes and improve overall data quality across revenue related teams
· Responsible for putting together quarterly sales commission reports with performance versus target.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 2-4 years experience working within the finance or technology sector
· Prior experience in a subscription based revenue model would be preferred
· Data analysis experience using tools like SQL, python, and tableau is a plus
· Ability to work across different departments of the organization and communicate with various stakeholders
· Experience working with and analyzing large data sets and in developing actionable intelligence from the data
· Degree from a top university preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering, finance