We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
ASOS Media Group
A dedicated brand partnerships team, ASOS Media Group works with our strategic brands across all ASOS audience touch points. The ASOS Media Group team has grown significantly over the last few years working directly with our partner brands, collaborating with ASOS’s design, creative, fashion, production and commercial retail teams to implement impactful, effective and strategic marketing campaigns on and off ASOS’s owned and operated properties.
What You'll Be Doing
- Supporting our culture by driving Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategies.
Sales Operations Excellence and Governance
- Working closely with the AMG Director and the various leaders in ASOS Media Group, as well as across functions to drive operational excellence and overall business process improvement
- Building and optimising scalable programs, processes and mechanisms to continue AMG's hyper growth + Building and implementing performance tracking systems
- Guide the sales revenue KPI process according to the KPI schedule (Annually, Quarterly, Weekly)
- Dashboards to measure and track KPIs across different teams (e.g. Sales, Ad Ops etc.)
- Setting up governance for different teams (sales stand-ups, ops meeting etc.)
- Defining how different teams interact with one another and creating scalable processes around it (automated tools / trackers etc.)
- Review of current processes, and costs to drive efficiency, streamline operations and reduce costs
Project Prioritisation and Program Management
- Executing scale operations and programs, and working with cross-functional teams from Sales to Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product etc.
- Identifying, exploring and defining which projects/programs the team should prioritise, setting a timeline to reach goals quickly, and tracking progress with operational owners to drive programs to completion
- Design and implementation of brand partner upfront annual agreements and Joint Business Plans program
Ad Product Adoption Tracking
- Driving the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for ASOS Media Group ad products, and the measurement (insight & analytics) offering
- Managing the marketing roadmap of our products and adoption by advertisers
Who We’d Like to Meet
- Experience with part of that in strategy/ops/Project Management role at a fast-growing tech start-up
- Additional experience in strategic partnerships, growth marketing (preferably digital marketing) or business development in retail categories (e.g. Fashion, Sports, Face & Body etc.) would be advantageous
- Solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end-to-end
- A magic skill to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills, and a great presenter
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and objectives simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with experience in traditional consulting tools including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
What's in it for you?
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
- ASOS Develops (personal development opportunities across the business)
- Employee sample sales
- Access to a huge range of LinkedIn learning materials
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- Discretionary performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care scheme
- Flexible benefits allowance - which you can choose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how are we doing it?
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
We have several employee networks that operate as safe spaces, to help support and celebrate our people - find out more here.
Do you need any reasonable adjustments? Our recruitment team will be happy to support you in the best way possible if you feel comfortable raising this. It’s also our policy to interview all candidates with a disability who meet the minimum requirements for roles they have applied to.
If you have any questions about the policies we have in place to support our employees (e.g. our parental leave approach), just let our Talent team know.