Job Description Customer Service/Administration
The Customer Service/ Administration works directly under the Director of Revenue & Operations Manager. They will handle all phone calls necessary to schedule jobs weekly, with customers, and subcontractors. The Customer Service/ Administration will conduct all customer service calls informing the production team of any actions that need to be taken for a customer's complete satisfaction. They will oversee all update calls informing our current clients about their projects. The Customer Service/ Administration will administer completion calls with clients after the project is completed and encourage the client to do online reviews.
· Highly Organized.
· Attention to detail.
· Answer phones, take messages, and transfering calls.
· Accuracy in Data entry while maintaining a fast pace.
· The ability to write and edit documents, including letters, reports, and instructional documents
· Process job packages as they come into the office including scanning contracts, printing pictures, and preparing order sheets.
· Set up the Installer packages once project is in the Received status.
· Prepare service tickets for the production team when scheduling a service call.
· Close out job folders when handling completed calls.
· Manage the scheduling board on the wall showing the status of each job tag.
· Verify the final pictures of jobs are saved in the correct folders.
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
· Be available during working hours to answer questions regarding the schedule that has been set.
· Excellent customer service and Communications skills.
- Cold Calling
- Decision Making Skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding problem - solving skills.
- Time management Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Decatur, IL 62523: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person