Syncron AB is a Swedish software company that provides solutions tailored to the aftermarket and service business. With over 20 years in business, we continue to rapidly grow and outshine in the aftermarket and service solutions market being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies
in Sweden. Putting customer success at the heart of our operations and realizing compelling ROI for our manufacturing clients consistently are the reasons for our customer retention rates being world-class.
Today, Syncron empowers leading manufacturers and distributors to capitalize on the world's new service economy. We improve aftermarket business profitability, optimize working capital, increase customer loyalty and experience, and enable our customer’s ability to transition successfully to future service-driven business models. With industry leading investments in AI and ML, Syncron offers the first, innovative, customer-endorsed, and complete end-to-end intelligent Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) solution portfolio. Syncron’s offer encompasses leadership solutions such as: parts inventory, parts and service contract price, warranty, field service management. Delivered on Syncron’s Connected Service Experience (CSX) cloud platform, our solutions run on one common platform stack that enables the combination of different solution capabilities as solve complex business processes – a unique position for Syncron.
With this we are winning the hearts and the minds of world-leading organizations, such as companies like JCB, Atlas Copco, CNHi, Kubota, Caterpillar, Claas, Daimler, Ford, Renault and Nissan. Our ability to act local but cover global demands of our prospects and clients make us be relevant for leading enterprises looking for long-term partnerships around the world. As such we won the hearts and the minds of over 200 enterprises around the world to transform their business processes with Syncron.
About The Role
With this strong foundation, Syncron is not short of growth aspirations: we look for double-digit growth rates for our business planned
. The target addressable market is huge even though specialize on the aftermarket and service segment and therefore we are growing the Syncron team around the world to better convert market potential in actual demand and business.
People at Syncron enjoy being part of a dynamic and international team set up where the individual matters and is treated with care. It’s just fun to work in an entrepreneurial set-up where employee engagement is encouraged to think and act outside of any box and people are taking charge. Whilst ambitious, our targets are motivating as they are realistic to achieve and compensation schemes truly reward goal achievement in a very attractive way. But more than just making money, we are motivated by truly making an impact, passionate about the opportunity at hand. The great team dynamic at Syncron makes us a Great Place To Work and through regular employee surveys, we continuously engage in pulse checks.
As the Senior Manager or Director Revenue Operations, you lead a team of 4 people placed in India and Poland (Customer Success Mgmt operations and Marketing Operations are additionally 2 headcounts dotted line) and act as trusted enabler to the Field Operations team (sales, marketing and customer success) to support maximizing Syncron’s growth and efficiency in the CRO area by laying the foundation with having the right data in the right quality in place, by constant improvements of processes through digitalization and by using tools effectively. Rather than looking at processes in departmental silos, the Revenue Operations team looks at the CRO processes across the full customer life cycle.
The role is flexible - you can work 100% remotely in Poland/Germany/Sweden/UK or visit one of our office (depending on your needs) in Warsaw/Munich/Stockholm/Malmö
Your Daily Tasks Will Include
- Managing existing tools (license management and business requirements) such as salesforce.com, Revenue Intelligence, LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, 6Sense, zoom.info and suggesting new technologies in the CRO area;
- Enabling optimal usage of tools and drive adoption;
- Identifying areas of productivity and increasing leveraging new technologies;
- Ensuring adherence to sales approval processes incl. contracting in collaboration with legal, forecasting standards and salesforce and data hygiene;
- Driving initiatives to improve sales operations to run smoothly and fast through streamlining processes and through digitalization;
- Defining data governance structures and establish appropriate document to ensure the right data is available for analytics;
- Enabling sales (in particular: managing price list updates, providing RFP support, supporting process definition for and tracking of customer adoption and health);
- Establishing real-time analytics (where possible) for major KPIs in the CRO area and track proactively KPIs vs actuals (such as churn, new ARR, pipeline coverage and new pipeline creation, upsell/crosssell analytics, campaign effectiveness, price indexation analysis, NPS);
- Driving preparation for cadence meetings with right analytics and date input such as weekly Forecast meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Pipeline Meetings and selectively Board of Directors presentations;
- Working with Finance on keeping KPI definitions up to date;
- Initiating and collaborating with the marketing and customer success operations team on eg data quality, data harmonization projects and Total Addressable Market definitions;
- Providing input for commission and bonus calculations.
As the Senior Revenue Operations Manager at Syncron, 30% of your renumeration is your variable:
- 55% of the variable salary is tied to the global new Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets;
- 15% of the variable salary is defined by the company’s EBIDTA KPIs;
- 30% of your variable salary is defined by Management Objectives that define how success looks like for your area of responsibility.
We Expect From You
- 5 years in sales operations management in context of SaaS;
- 5 years of salesforce experience;
- 5 years of revenue operations experience in context of SaaS;
- Proficiency in revenue operations key performance indicators;
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce;
- Excellent skills to work with the Microsoft 365 suite of applications;
- Fluency in English (both writing and speaking)
- Great project management skills;
- Having a sense of urgency, combined with strong focus on quality;
- Team leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Nice To Have
- Understanding of add-on modules to Salesforce;
- Understanding of SPIFF.
People who excel at Syncron are smart, motivated, share the same values and are passionate about our mission and the opportunity to be part of a once in a lifetime market opportunity. Ask yourself: Do want to be part of the largest transformation manufacturers will see in a century? Do you love building high-value global brands? Do you thrive in a fluid and high-energy work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
At Syncron, the diversity of our employees is the key to our historic and future success; it’s something that enriches our work environment, and we will continue to nurture this. To those who have ever been made to feel less than equal, simply because of who you are: we see you, you matter, you are important, you make a difference, and we ask you to consider continue making this difference at Syncron.