Revenue Operations Analyst
at BuildOps (View all jobs)
We are a fast-growing technology company that provides innovative solutions to businesses around the world. Our mission is to transform the way companies operate by delivering cutting-edge software and services that streamline their operations and boost their productivity. We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our dynamic team and help us continue our growth trajectory.
We are seeking an analytical and detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to support our sales team in achieving their goals. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will play a critical role in managing the processes and systems that drive our sales operations. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to help the sales team make informed decisions. Additionally, you will be involved in optimizing our sales processes to increase efficiency and maximize revenue.
- GTM System Admin.
- Support and administration of Sales & CS technology including, but not limited to: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Outreach, Gong, JIRA.
- Design, build and measure scalable processes, workflows and automations to enable CS and Sales teams.
- Own data and develop reporting for Revenue teams (CSMs, IM’s, Support and Sales teams).
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity within our CRM system.
- Analyze revenue data and develop insights to help the revenue teams identify new opportunities and improve their performance.
- Generate revenue reports and dashboards for the revenue team and management.
- Partner with Enablement to develop onboarding and L&D plans/content.
- Provide general operational support to CS and Sales folks as needed to ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with stakeholders on key projects and needs.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders to collaborate and transcend.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with stakeholders to implement changes.
- Assist in developing CS and Sales forecasts and budgets.
- Create and maintain internal documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics or related field.
- 1+ years in Rev Ops and/or 3+ Years in SaaS as either SDR, AE, CSM or IM.
- Proficient inSalesforce.com (SFDC Admin is a major plus)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Track Record of consistent success and exceptional performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Preferred, but not required:
- SFDC Admin certification is a major plus.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud, ClickUp, Outreach, Gong, HubSpot and Dooly.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company stock options.
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Chance to work with cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions
- Ability to make a significant impact on the growth and success of the company
BuildOps is a fast-paced, high-growth startup, committed to transforming a $30-billion industry through our all-in-one platform. Leveraging the latest technology, we’re taking commercial contractors from the world of pen and paper operations to digitized, efficient, data-driven business.
Our co-founders have over a decade of experience in both construction and SaaS technology, as well as a resume that includes Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, Cornell, Microsoft, and multiple successful startup exits, including a $1.2 billion acquisition.
BuildOps has raised multiple rounds of funding from some of the largest and most reputable Venture Capital firms, including Founders Fund, Fika Ventures, and Greenspring Associates.
“BuildOps is unique because it addresses the problem of efficiency in construction for an often-overlooked audience. Rather than focusing on large projects, or catering to owners, they look to the needs of technician-heavy subcontracting firms working in the commercial space.”
“The new financing will be used to support the company’s continued growth. BuildOps sells software that integrates scheduling, dispatching, inventory management, contracts, workflow and accounting into a single software package for commercial real estate contractors with staff ranging from a few dozen to several hundred employees.”
In a statement, [former NFL superstar] Joe Montana noted that his firm (Liquid 2 Ventures) has an investment thesis in supporting America’s working class… “I just love the idea of making their lives far easier and better,” he said. With BuildOps, “you have one solution that does it all and talks seamlessly to every single part of their business from parts to ordering to inventory and more.”
Wall Street Journal [Paywall]
BuildOps, the Santa Monica, California, startup that provides software for commercial subcontractors was seeded with $5.8 million in funding from investors including Fika Ventures, MetaProp VC, Global Founders Capital, CrossCut Ventures, TenOneTen, IGSB, 1984 Ventures, Liquid 2 Ventures and Ground Up Ventures.