Competitive Salary and bonus scheme in management role with opportunities for progression
Yorkshire Gas and Power is an energy supplier based in Leeds.
We have an opportunity for someone to join our sales team as Sales Operations Manager.
This is a genuine opportunity for the candidate to progress their career along with the exciting growth of YGP.
You will be working alongside all other members of the Sales and the Account Management team. You will play a crucial role in supporting and developing our sales operations processes. There will be a daily focus on contract management, and support for your team, and the account management team. You must be able to work to tight time schedules to ensure all daily requirements are completed.
We are also looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, as on occasion, you will be liaising with YGP’s Partners on behalf of Account Managers, YGP’s Commercial team and YGP’s operational teams.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and hardworking, who isn’t afraid to be themselves. Someone who has the ability to drive positive change, whilst being focused on the detail. Keeping on top of workloads will be crucial.
· Producing reports from data exported from our CRM system for the use of team performance, and for the senior leadership team meetings regarding the sales ops team performance
· Own and manage all areas of sales policy, sales processes and sales
· Assisting the sales support team with contract validation, managing our CRM system and shared mailbox plus preparing tenders to be quoted by our internal account managers
· Supporting ongoing demands of market changes and keep the YGP sales team up to date with compliance requirements and changes
· Provide insight and support to YGP sales team on products, quotes, internal performance and create actions for the team for improvements
· Drive improvements and change within the team in order to improve efficiencies, quality and performance
· Assisting the whole sales team with any questions or queries regarding contracts, quoting and other processes
· Conducting regular 1 to 1s and team meetings
· Recruitment and training of internal members of the team
· Collaborating on new systems development to ensure all sales requirements are included
· Collaboration with other departments to ensure sales are completed, and other departments are satisfied with the work from sales.
- Knowledge of the energy industry is beneficial but not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent problem solver and a logical thinker;
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Quick learner
Benefits and important points:
· Base salary up to £35,000 DOE
· Free onsite parking within fully serviced offices at Thorpe Park Leeds
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Great bonus package
· Regular performance reviews and supported goal setting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: One location