What you'll do
As Junior Sales Operations Support you will be responsible is for supporting salespeople and account managers with contract creation, pricing and CRM related activities.
Advanced skills in German and English language is a requirement.
The Junior Sales Operations Support should be someone with and intellectual curiosity in making a sales related processes simpler, sales and finance relationships smoother by coordinating information and support stakeholders.
This role will allow you to get a deep dive into the entire sales process starting off with lead generation all the way up to contract signature and post-contractual customer relationship management. You will be actively assisting our sales teams to reach their sales quotas making sure that the internal sales operational processes align and are streamlined in an efficient manner.
Your key accountabilities are:
- You will gain a deep understanding of the following: sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, sales quotas.
- You are a problem-solver and curious of the why?
- Actively seek out change, with proven skills in process re-organisation and project management
- You are energetic, organized self-starter, attentive to detail who works under limited supervision.
- You can develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ideally, you some experience with HubSpot/Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- PowerBI and Jira knowledge is an advantage
- You are comfortable with working remotely with the rest of your team
- Travel requirements: Ability to travel as needed up to 20%
Why we should decide on you
- 1+ years’ experience in a junior sales operation’s / operations role.
- Fluent in both German and English is a requirement.
- Bachelor's degree or similar.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events.
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live close to one of our offices, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you. You must however be based in Germany, UK or Ireland.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!