Bridal Sales Operations/Sales Coordinator
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Full Job Description
Marchesa is a leading fashion apparel wholesale business, supplying some of the leading department stores and luxury retailers. We are looking to hire a Sales Operations/Sales Coordinator to coordinate all activities associated with in submitting orders, tracking, allocating orders for the Bridal division
Candidates must have experience in sales ops, allocations and customer service, Have strong Excel skills
- Sales Order Management: Track inventory, allocate and order management manually.
- Track inventory throughout the supply chain. Work with Logistics, Production and Warehouses to maintain an accurate real time understanding of inventory and shipments
- Allocate all available inventory, plus what is In Transit, to drop Pick Tickets to warehouses so they can ship orders promptly.
- Manage Start Ship / Cancel Dates to ensure on time and complete delivery to all accounts.
- Liaise with Sales, Production and Logistics teams regarding the status of Sales Orders, production and inbound shipments in order to fulfill any extensions.
- Assisting tradeshows preparation and trunk shows.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Sales coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
SUCCESSFUL Sales Operations/Salescoordinator CANDIDATES ARE:
- Extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- Equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to engage and persuade
- Self-confident, energetic and enthusiastic when managing high volume transactions, dialing and identifying decision makers
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a strong desire to learn