Do you want to work with a forward-thinking, fast-growing, passionate local SME-based company, you will be part of a small, supportive but busy team as a Sales Development Representative.
- Basic up to £25,00 DOE (£30,000 to £35,000 OTE)
- Hybrid working (Tue, Wed and Thur in office)
- Membership of employee bonus scheme
- 24 days leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays (pro rata) plus your birthday off
- Health and dental support
- Company Events
- Working within the Lead Generation Team, you will be working to defined activity levels to reach KPIs and a “Meetings Booked & Attended” target.
- Reporting into the Technology Manager, you will be contacting potential fleet customers to arrange meetings for our Sales Team to demonstrate our technology.
- Working closely with all internal departments and teams to ensure the proposition is fully understood and delivering exceptional customer experience to prospects through you and your team.
- Capturing information in the CRM system (Salesforce) and ensuring all communications and outcomes are correctly recorded.
- Attending Trade shows (between 2-4 a year) which will require travel and overnight stay.
- Demonstrable success in prospecting and creating meetings.
- Ability and motivation to generate leads and manage large amounts of assigned data assigned.
- Experience qualifying leads.
- Results driven.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload to achieve required personal and organisational objectives.
- Excellent spoken and strong written communication skills.
- Computer & IT literate, including Microsoft Office suite.
- You will support and represent our core values (Care, Deliver and Innovate)
- Ambitious, results-driven and highly self-motivated
- Credible, reliable and honest
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and able to adapt your style to suit each situation or audience.
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Personable and outgoing, with a good sense of humour
- Flexible and able to adapt within a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Interested? Apply today!