Change the Game
LiveAction is changing the game on how people use and visualize their network. Gone are the days of static charts and tables. We have built a suite of tools to not only visualize your network but give awareness and control like no other. We solve many challenging problems including big analytics, working with millions of data points while ensuring our tools are meaningful to the customer.
LiveAction continues to receive rave reviews from our customers, and we aim to increase its use all over the world. As we look to the future, we plan to analyze billions of data points over a distributed network and control and visualize thousands of devices while providing awesome user experience.
If you have a passion for technology, are driven, creative, and like to have fun, come join LiveAction on growing the next generation of award-winning networking tools. Our staff enjoys great benefits and a healthy, high-quality work environment that encourages innovation.
The Sales Operations team works to ensure we support future growth goals with the right tools, quantitative insights, and change management support.
We're looking for an Analyst to join the team to help us expand on our existing reports by creating and maintaining models that provide us insights into historical trends and performance across several metrics. Collaborating with other team members, your work will inform the strategic direction of the business by identifying trends and novel insights that will guide decision making at an organizational level. The Sales Operations Analyst will be highly data driven, pro-active, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with minimal supervision.
- Ensure operational excellence of our account, opportunity, and product objects in Salesforce through regular audits. Recommends solutions to improve our processes and reports.
- Support our forecasting cadence by building models that improve the predictability of our business by tracking conversion rates between stages, volume, and performance metrics.
- Standardize and expand on our sales facing reporting and KPIs. This includes (but is not limited to): weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports, pipeline deep dives, top of funnel activity, marketing and pricing analysis.
- ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) retention reporting and analysis.
- Provides cross department functional support for other sales operations team members.
- Maintains accurate historical data sets of closed-won opportunities.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, written/verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
The wage/salary range for this role is $70,000 to $100,000 on a national basis. Wage/Salary is just one part of our total rewards package which also includes equity, performance bonuses, and competitive benefits. Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and location, consistent with applicable law.
LiveAction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.