Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations, Senior Analyst
to join our team who will help support our rapidly growing Small Business and Sales Development
This person will work with Revenue team leadership to help define strategy and identify areas of growth for the company. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid of large data sets, can distill insights, make recommendations based on data, and most importantly - drive action from it.
You don’t just look at the numbers but you understand the greater business context behind them. We’re looking for someone who will have a huge impact. Someone with a mindset of driving efficiency and who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results.Responsibilities:
Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations
- Apply your knowledge of prospect sourcing, data enrichment, and customer insight tools to build and maintain the best prospect lists for our Sales Development teams.
- Through a deep understanding of our data, assist in the identification and development of strategies to target new prospect segments. Working closely with Marketing, Enablement, and Sales Leaders to launch new campaigns.
- Be an active member on initiatives to continuously improve the Sales team’s timeliness at responding to inquiries.
- Provide visibility into key metrics for the frontline team and senior leadership.
- Visualize data to provide meaningful insight from large and complex datasets. Surface key insights, provide recommendations on areas for improvement, and identify growth levers in order to help the team scale efficiently.
- Be the subject matter expert on sales performance.
What you bring:
- Ensure processes and systems scale with a rapidly growing sales team.
- Help champion new initiatives from frontline feedback to improve performance.
- Work with the Systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the Revenue organization.
- Work with Enablement to document processes and highlight areas that need enablement’s attention.
What you get:
- 2-5 years of experience in Go-To-Market operations (sales/rev/biz ops), analytics or strategy. B2B SaaS experience required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Demonstrate an ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes.
- Proficiency in our tool stack - Looker, Snowflake, Atrium, Outreach.
- Beginner SQL, and Intermediate Salesforce experience required.
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. The salary range for this role is $75,000 to $149,000 USD.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.