Would you like to work in a fast-growing global SaaS scale-up and have the opportunity to influence its success? Then ChannelEngine is where you want to be! We are looking for an experienced and motivated Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team. This individual will play a critical role in driving revenue growth and operational efficiency by analyzing and optimizing our revenue technology stack. The Revenue Technology Specialist will work closely with the marketing, sales, customer success and finance teams to ensure that our revenue systems and processes are aligned with the company's strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of revenue technology and the ability to apply that knowledge to drive business growth. If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for technology and revenue growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and identify areas for improvement in revenue technology;
- Work with the marketing, sales, customer success and finance teams to design and implement revenue processes;
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by maintaining and updating revenue processes in our CRM and other systems;
- Act as the primary point of contact for revenue-related systems and process questions and issues;
- Analyze revenue data to identify trends and continuously improve and optimize revenue processes and systems to drive efficiency and growth;
- Provide training and support to employees on revenue technology systems and processes;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies to continuously improve revenue technology solutions.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field;
- 3+ years of experience in revenue technology or related field;
- Strong knowledge of revenue-related technology systems and platforms, specifically expert knowledge on Hubspot;
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation. Understanding of SQL, Excel, and programming languages such as Python;
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills: The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to change. Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is a plus.
What We Can Offer You
- Our awesome company and culture! We are a young, vibrant and international company playing a leading role in the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces;
- Personal and professional growth alongside a fast-growing company with international plans and lofty ambitions;
- Great colleagues to work with! We are a fun and energetic mix of people who enjoy the work we do and the people we work with;
- Free healthy (and slightly less healthy) snacks, the widest selection of tea you’ve ever seen, and exceptionally good coffee to keep you well fuelled throughout the day;
- An attractive pension scheme.
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing, e-commerce SaaS solution. We help brands, retailers and wholesalers find millions of new customers by connecting them to the biggest marketplaces around the world.
Our story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most critical components of the global e-commerce industry. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to every business, and now ChannelEngine offers a complete, user-friendly, marketplace management suite with seamless integration, enabling businesses to expand their reach internationally. Our clients include Bugaboo, Hunkemöller, Brabantia, Bosch, JDE, and Reckitt, to name just a few.
ChannelEngine is growing at a rapid pace and currently covers channels in Europe, North- and Central America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Our mission is to cover the globe. For this, we need to expand our teams with adventurous and ambitious people who want to shape the world of e-commerce with us.