Associate, Revenue Operations (REMOTE)
At The RepTrak Company™, our purpose is to prove that saying and doing the right thing is good for business. This is at the core of everything we do. Our gold-standard Reputation model draws from a longitudinal media and perception data set that allows us to advise Fortune 500 clients on how to prioritize, implement, and prove the impact of doing and saying the right things. Addressing these challenges for today’s corporations – life after COVID, understanding how to enact DE&I principles, ongoing high expectations around innovation and ethics –is our everyday work. Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. It’s meaningful, and tied to what’s happening now as the world pivots away from shareholder capitalism and toward stakeholder capitalism.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
We are seeking a professional who will be a key contributor in achieving RepTrak’s goals. This person will report directly to the Director of Global Operations, with a focus on supporting the Revenue team and becoming an expert in RepTrak’s marketing and sales processes and operational systems. This role will have high visibility amongst senior Revenue leadership and will offer the opportunity to work with and support teams across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Product/Engineering. The Revenue Operations Associate can expect to spend about 60% of their time on recurring activities (e.g. data integrity, system management/auditing, reporting, maintenance) and 40% of their time on working towards quarterly Goals.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Create process documentation, video walkthroughs, and manage a central repository for all revenue systems and processes
- Partner with revenue teams and key stakeholders to understand operational needs and evolve existing workflows
- Admin and manage the adoption and enablement of a top-of-the-line SaaS sales tool stack (Salesforce, HubSpot, 6sense, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn SalesNav, etc.)
- Manage and manipulate large data sets in Excel & Salesforce, pushing large system updates via bulk imports and exports
- Help onboard new RepTrak hires globally in our systems and support them as they ramp
- Become the go-to for ad-hoc data and reporting requests from cross-function teams and sales reps
- Create and manage reporting and analysis for sales and marketing teams
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners, collaborate on cross-functional initiatives
Professional Qualifications Required
- 1-3 years of experience in Revenue/Sales/Marketing Operations
- Strong experience working with Salesforce, building reports/dashboards, and analysis
- Extremely effective communicator with peers as well as Executive team
- Independent worker with experience driving projects from start to finish
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Have experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation software
This position is fully remote. Ideal candidates are located within Massachusetts (Boston is our HQ) and able to work US East Coast hours.
All candidates must have their primary residence in a country where RepTrak has an entity (Canada, Brazil, United States, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Australia). Any US based candidates are ideally located in one of RepTrak's core operating states (MA, CT, PA, NY, IL, GA, NH, or CA).
Some travel may be required.
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. RepTrak offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/