Be part of the Contact Center Industry Disruption with Observe.AI
Observe.AI is an Intelligent Workforce Platform that transforms contact centers by embedding AI into 100% of customer conversations, optimizing agent performance, and automating repeatable processes that drive revenue and retention. With Observe.AI, contact centers can surface intelligence across every interaction, giving employees highly accurate, actionable feedback using baked-in coaching and evaluation workflows, and improve key business metrics across every customer touchpoint.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.ai’s Revenue / Sales Operations team provides critical support to a number of different functions, such as Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Sales, Sales Engineering, Partners & Alliances and Sales Development. Observe is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support our teams to help them run efficiently and effectively. You’ll also get the opportunity to learn more about cross-functional teams by working with them, such as Finance, Legal, Product, and Sales.
You’ll be the glue that keeps different processes in the organization together and will be instrumental in the success of your team members and ultimately Observe.ai’s customers. If the organization is aggressively optimizing the programs and growing the company while day-to-day operations run smoothly, we’re doing our job correctly.
We have started to put the foundation in place, but there’s so much room to grow as the company continues to strive for more. We’ll count on you to identify pain points and opportunities for expansion and optimization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Sales Tools: Enable teams to fully maximize usage with tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft/Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, Alyce and project management tools like Asana. Monitor industry trends to make sure Observe’s tools and systems are keeping up with best practices
- Reporting & Insights: Own dashboards, reporting, and metrics for team leads and executive teams. Develop and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and KPIs. On going analysis of sales process(es) and key trends in the business
- Process: Determine, build, and enforce best practices and internal processes. Work as the liaison between teams to vet and translate business objectives into sales tools, systems and/or processes
- Compensation: Support the development of incentive compensation programs that drive specific behavior of the GTM teams. Administer the sales compensation calculations and month-end reporting
- GTM Planning: Manage territories and lead routing, provide insights to improve account prioritization, and guide team around strategy & planning
- Deal Desk: Provide support for and help build sales quotes. Make sure quotes and contracts are properly reflected in SFDC to roll up to financial, month-end reporting. Support with miscellaneous requests about legal, insurance, or data security and privacy to help get deals completed
- Sales Data: Setup and maintain clean data in CRM and other sales tools as needed. (i.e., Account data – revenue, location, hierarchies, etc… Lead/Contact data – titles, department, level, location, status)
- Documentation: Document and share Sales Operations processes, best practices, training and other sales-related materials
- Be an invaluable, solutions-driven utility player for a scaling Sales Operations team
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years of experiencing owning clients in a CSM capacity for a SaaS solution, with proof of value add
- You can tell us how you uncover your customers business needs, and align usage of your SaaS product to meet those needs
- Eager to learn, try new things, and take calculated risks - for great impact, reward, and fulfillment!
- Data-driven, process oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve up-leveled the product / process and people in your professional experience past
What we Offer:
- 3-5+ years of Sales or Operations experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge of tools in our tech stack: Salesforce, SalesLoft/Outreach, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, LinkedIn, SalesHood, Confluence, Asana
- Some Salesforce Administration knowledge: User Setup, Roles, Profiles, Permissions, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules
- Advanced Excel skills required; BI tool skills preferred – you’re comfortable building high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations. (Excel formulas you know well: V-lookups, H-lookups, Sumifs, Countif)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Process and detail-oriented, yet comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude – you like to try and tinker with new technologies
- Someone who is willing and excited to wear many hats and is quick to learn new things
- Open-minded, curious and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base salary compensation range targeted for this full-time position is $115,000-$130,000 per annum. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives and equity (in the form of options). This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company’s compensation practices.