Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we're big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We're reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It's a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
As the Senior Manager, Sales Operations, you will oversee the delivery of efficient sales processes, systems and technology to support the marketing, business development and sales teams in achieving their objectives. You will also leverage your superior Salesforce knowledge and experience to develop relevant dashboards and reports which provide strategic and analytical insights to facilitate the leadership's periodic review and discussions. This end to end support function will manage, own, and organize the distribution of all funnel data for both inbound and outbound lead generation and other sales metrics which are key inputs for financial reporting. This is both a strategic and tactical role that requires heavy lifting and problem-solving. This role reports directly into the AVP, Growth Excellence.
- Use Salesforce to lead, manage and report sales operational metrics that support business operations and decisions (ie. sales and marketing tactics, segment analysis, lead generation, constraints in the funnel etc)
- Analyze and build key insights to enhance all end to end funnel activity on both Marketing, Business Development and Sales teams using Salesforce, Salesloft, Clari and other tools
- Work directly with key sales leaders to ensure Salesforce hygiene while supporting on critical strategic, and operational projects designed to increase lead generation, sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Oversee the process for identifying, collating and prioritizing update requirements for Salesforce, working closely with the internal Salesforce developer team to project manage and deliver on those requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement with sales management and sales process quality. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports, dashboard and other intelligence essential to the sales, marketing and business development organizations, including executive leadership and board-level reporting - working closely with the Finance team
- Prepare monthly and quarterly pipeline reporting for the finance team as well as other off-cycle requests to facilitate discussion and decision making
- Connect Marketing, Sales, and Business Development operations across the customer lifecycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to Revenue
- Work closely with the Growth team to identify areas of process improvement that enable growth and scalability
- Develop training materials and deliver training programs related to sales processes and technology to drive adoption and full ROI on technology tools.
- Manage and continue to optimize the technology tools and softwares by continuously reviewing the changing needs of the business and aligning the technology accordingly
- Participate and support in initiatives related to sales enablement, sales training, process improvement and technology optimization.
What we hope to see in your experience:
- 5 - 7 years experience in a revenue/sales operations team in a technology/software organization
- Deep knowledge of sales processes including ability to define, refine and implement sales processes and policies.
- High proficiency in Salesforce - Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or higher
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into relevant insights and actionable recommendations.
- Able to design, implement and manage sales and demand forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
- Demonstrated experience using Clari and SalesLoft or similar tools
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence and drive change cross functionally
- Strong technical, research, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop presentation slides and present to executive management
- Proficiency in other sales technologies such as Demandbase, Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Wingman will be an added advantage.
- Project management and change management experience will be an added advantage
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Learn more about us in this short video!
League, Cleveland Clinic collaborate to make employees healthier across North America
League and Loblaw bring next-generation digital health platform to customers
League Completes Workday Approved Integration
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.
Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.