Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world's health data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to unlock opportunities to accelerate clinical data exchange, medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you're stepping onto a highly collaborative, fully remote team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team (no office locations) and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs - learn more here!
The primary goal of the Sales Operations Program Manager is to develop and oversee an effective and efficient sales process, and drive execution of Go To Market priorities. The Sales Ops Program Manager is a key player in the Sales Ops organization as this person provides cross-functional leadership of Sales Ops specialists in the planning, development, and execution of business programs and operating procedures.
- Create, implement, and optimize the processes, data, and applications that support the sales team.
- Manage a portfolio of Sales Ops programs designed to drive customer success.
- Provide accurate visibility into sales performance through a variety of real-time reports and analytics.
Key Areas of Focus:
Oversee cross-functional programs designed to drive Customer Success and Customer Retention. Examples of current programs include Digital Adoption, Payer/Provider Collaboration, the At Risk Program, and Win/Loss Case Studies. Program oversight includes designing the supporting framework in Salesforce, ensuring program data is accurate and timely, facilitating cross-departmental meetings, and preparing monthly financial reporting.
Monthly Analytics Include:
- Executive Presentations
- Digital Sales Funnel
- At Risk Financial Analysis
- Customer Retention Analysis
- Customer Termination Analysis
The Sales Ops Program Manager will manage sales data to provide accurate, real-time reporting on actual performance compared to expected results, pipeline reports, and revenue forecasts.
- Executive Presentations
- Monthly, Quarterly, and YTD Bookings Compared to Budget
- Pipeline Analysis
- Digital Fulfillment Analysis
- Quarterly Performance Awards
- Opportunity Management: The Sales Ops Program Manager will manage all aspects of the Salesforce Opportunity to ensure an organized and efficient process flow. The Sales Ops Program Manager will define required data structures and fields, design workflows, design validations rules, and collaborate with system admins on workflow automation to drive efficiencies.
- Best Practices: In collaboration with Sales SVPs, Sales Ops VP, and Sales Ops specialists, the Sales Ops Program Manager will define best practices to ensure we're effectively managing and scaling sales processes and procedures. The Sales Ops Program Manager will work with our Content Manager to ensure procedures are clearly documented and easy to understand.
- Continuous Improvement: The Sales Ops Program Manager will be the key catalyst in driving process transformation. In collaboration with our Sales Engineer, the Sales Ops Program Manager will establish and maintain a pipeline of small to medium-sized continuous improvement projects.
- Proforma: Partner with Finance to ensure quality and integrity of proforma, including quarterly reviews and annual reviews to accommodate new products and updated criteria.
- Compensation Workflow: In collaboration with our Commission and Comp Team, the Sales Ops Program Manager will manage the data and workflows that support accurate and timely commission and ICP compensation.
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Cognos, and Lawson preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in financial reporting, business analysis, or business transformation experience, preferably in a sales environment.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on process improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to research, analyze, and create presentations, plus the communication skills needed to deliver presentations and field follow up questions.
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done.
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require post-offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by Datavant Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may be available on the basis of disability, medical contraindications to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, and/or religion.
Our compensation philosophy is to be externally competitive, internally fair, and not win or lose on compensation. Salary ranges for this position are developed with the support of benchmarks and industry best practices.
We're building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact. The range posted is for a given job title, which can include multiple levels. Individual rates for the same job title may differ based on their level, responsibilities, skills, and experience for a specific job. The estimated salary range for this role is $90,000-$130,000.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. We can only see aggregate responses and are unable to view individual responses. In fact, we aren't even able to see if you've responded or not! Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.