Acoufelt - Making Quiet by design are leading the development of textile manufacturing and technology, with worldwide talent and design expertise. Acoufelt creates holistic sound scaping solutions with architectural interior acoustic products.
Where leading, humanising, designing, innovating, and simplifying are integral to Making Quiet™ for the ears and eyes.
We are currently recruiting for an process driven, outcome focussed Sales Operations Manager to join our team. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for improving and boosting revenue and key sales ratios through streamlining and optimising the sales process.
We Love What Makes You Unique
Your perspective fuels our mission-driven work at Acoufelt. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of a sales process
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- A team player
- Have a growth mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, personable and highly motivated
- A reliable, punctual and professional attitude
- Exceptional time management - working to timelines and can plan and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Experience working with Salesforce is desirable
- Industry experience is desired
Responsibilities in the role:
- Responsible for cross functional collaboration to ensure that each business function is aligned with our sales operation
- Work alongside the marketing team to establish clear pipeline management using Salesforce
- Ensure there is close and strong alignment between the sales and marketing team
- Identifying key opportunities for process improvement and to leverage automation tools to improve sales cycle, deal closure and business scalability
- Increase sales productivity by consistently reviewing, improving, and simplifying the sales process
- Measure and evaluate sales data to determine the effectiveness of our products and sales processes and make improvements where necessary
- Analyse past data and performance trends to forecast future sales
- Utilise external and internal data analysis and forecasting to establish a sales strategy inclusive of a sales process that improves conversions, shortens sales cycles, and maximises sales wins
- Work alongside our Sales Director on executing on company’s vision, mission, and goals to meet revenue expectations
- Accountability for created sales through handover to operations, to delivery
- Create and manage a high performing team that boasts a strong culture
At Acoufelt, we pride ourselves on our strong team culture, the way we work together as a team and the way we advocate for one another. If you want to be part of a great team and your skillset matches the above requirements, then please apply, detailing why you think you are the right fit for this role.
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen or resident or have working rights here to be considered.