The Sales Operations Specialist supports sales in various aspects of the sales cycle across all Sentrics operating companies.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
· Increase sales by performing pre-and post-sale activities for moderately complex orders and managing a portfolio of in-flight proposals and orders.
· Maintain accurate and complete records and sales orders by capturing client, contract, product, price and other order information while identifying and correcting discrepancies.
· Initiate the installation process by creating new orders, service and billing accounts, sales opportunities, service requests and client records.
· Create and monitor dashboards and reports to advance order, identify and initiate activities to be performed by other departments, escalate delays to stakeholders and resolve rejected orders.
· Evaluate sales orders to ensure compliance with established business rules and processes, identify errors and correct as needed.
· Promote efficiency company-wide by coaching sales representatives on order flow, CRM system functionality and use, product requirements and pricing policies.
· Ensure sales process adoption and compliance and identify opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
· Track, analyze and report on key metrics
· Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
· Play a key role in user acceptance testing for rollouts.
· Develop and maintain process documents for internal support and/or training, flagging operational inefficiencies to the SVP of Sales Operations
· Perform change management functions to align behaviors and drive adoption of Salesforce across the company
· Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
· Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 or more years of sales support or client support experience
- Experience with the Salesforce.com system is preferred, but not required
Competencies & Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Disciplined, self-motivated work ethic
- Collaborates well with others
- Able to multi-task without losing focus of deadlines
- Fast learner and able to prioritize effectively
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
· This position requires minimal travel, not to exceed 25%.
· This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position.
· Responsibilities require working some evenings and weekends (within reason), to support “peak” seasons.
Sentrics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, race, religion, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person