The Revenue Operations Trainer serves as a departmental subject matter expert, providing training and mentoring resources for Revenue Operations staff and leadership enterprise-wide. The Revenue Cycle Trainer will be a key player in developing and maintaining curriculum and training materials to be used enterprise-wide. The ideal candidate will demonstrate great presentation skills coupled with the ability to educate staff on systems, processes, policies, and procedures. This position reports to the Manager, Training.
- Design and deliver training programs to meet the business needs across the Revenue Cycle enterprise.
- Conduct online learning courses, classroom training, in-service training, and post-training job performance assessments across the Revenue Cycle enterprise.
- Conduct training sessions on the applications with specific Steward workflows.
- Provide ongoing training support to new hires on a 30, 60, and 90-day basis.
- Maintain and create training documentation, manuals, and job aides.
- Work collaboratively with CBO, Patient Access, and corporate leadership to lead initiatives geared towards projects that deliver process and systems improvements.
- Maintain professional competency, according to department policies, procedures, and protocols related to the Revenue Cycle enterprise-wide.
- Demonstrate proficiency in identified systems and enterprise processes
- Complete and/or attend mandatory training and education sessions within approved organizational guidelines and timeframes.
- Work collaboratively with IT in completing system access requests (Passport, XClaims, ePay, etc.).
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendations of programs, procedures for improved operations, and modifications to and/or implementation of new procedures.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with patient accounting systems, billing/claim submission software required (Meditech, XClaims, Contract Management, etc.).
- Possess proven critical thinking skills, follow through, and attention to detail to properly problem solve.
- Possess the ability to work efficiently (multi-task) and accurately, and to organize and plan work.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to work additional hours and work under stress.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate clearly with customers both within and outside of Steward.
- Must be willing to travel 60-75% of the time anywhere within the United States to conduct new customer training.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience (Type & Length): 2-3 years’ experience with patient registration, medical billing/collection; hospital billing experience preferred 5+ years relevant work experience.
• Certification/Licensure: N/A • Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office suite; experienced with patient accounting systems and billing/claims software; Meditech experience required.
Location: Corporate · 1301.42071 CVBO
Schedule: Full Time, Standard Workweek, M-F, 8AM-5PM