Position Overview – Sales Operations Analyst
Provides operations and analytical support to the sales team.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A Day in the Life
· DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds needed reports and dashboards
- Prepares sales forecasts and analyses data to evaluate current sales goals
- Researches and evaluates economic conditions that may affect the organization’s ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace
- Assists in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team
- Recommend new sales programs and KPIs to drive the right behaviors in the field
- Assist with territory modeling to promote efficiency and growth between organizations
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and trends
- Collaborates in the management of UK Salesforce.com instances
- This is a remote job but monthly travel is required to our Leicester office for meetings.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Brings...
- Typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience in sales operations, supporting a line of business
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree
- Expert level competency in Excel required
- Proficient using and managing Salesforce entries
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems.
It would also be pretty great if you have...
- Other Skills:
- Knowledge of reporting, configuration and best practices within a CRM solution
- Accurate data entry skills
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills