Penguin Solutions is searching for a Sales Operations Specialist/Manager to help support our sales team as we manage exciting growth and new vertical expansion. The Sales Operations Specialist/Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for Penguin Solutions. They also assist with the day-to-day administration and operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information, and sales tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce CRM and other software programs
- Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement.
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Team.
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from SDR to Account Executives to Implementation/Onboarding
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Assisting with the development of Enterprise Account onboarding processes
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of sales, sale operations or related experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources.
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
Yes - As needed
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position in California is $70,288-$87,860 or outside of CA is $61,120-$76,400 the pay ultimately offered within the expected range may vary based on business considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. The position is bonus eligible and there is a range of medical, dental, and vision benefits available, as well as a 401k saving plan and other benefits and plans, such as Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
SGH, together with its affiliates, is committed to creating a diverse environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, creed, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,120.00 - $76,400.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location