As an Order Management Analyst at Vimeo, you will be responsible for order administration functions that support Sales Assist Enterprise Sales. These responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to reviewing quotes prior to customer signature and all order validation in Salesforce. You will be supporting the Deal Desk/OM team on any issues that may arise during the quote to order process.What you’ll do:
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Assist sales with deal structure and quote review.
- Perform month end and quarter end reconciliation activities as assigned
- Review all of the details of a closed won opportunity and ensure everything is accurate, in line with our business policies and all of the supporting documentation is completed.
- Ensure revenue integrity and deliver a successful financial quarter close.
- 3+ years of Order Management, Sales Operations or Deal Desk experience using Salesforce.
- Extremely detailed oriented and process driven. You love checklists and follow through on each and every step.
- Ability to orchestrate cross-departmental interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills.
- Experience in a team-focused, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and focused on results. A self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.