Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital.
As the Senior Director, Revenue Operations at Simpplr, you will report directly to the CRO & partner closely with our GTM teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, and influence the alignment of all revenue operations. This role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and determine growth goals.
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations leaders and their teams, serving as subject matter experts in revenue operations.
- Partner with Marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through to deal.
- Integrate automated efficiencies where possible to maintain an agile and lean business.
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new business and customer acquisition, growth, and customer success (retention) to effectively achieve revenue goals.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, customer success, and finance organizations.
- Implement operational processes and procedures to ensure data accuracy and reporting.
- Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken.
- Model and report on compensation, quota, and SPIFF attainment for our sales and BDR teams, as well as align with sales territories, to create an equitable, fair compensation structure that incentivizes our teams to overachieve on their targets.
- Passion and proven success record for operational excellence.
- Experience with working with a SaaS company; high growth startup experience a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities with the ability to break down problems into logical steps towards a business objective and solution.
- Experience in architecting and managing Salesforce, as well as reporting, analytics, and development tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communications with proven ability to develop and present data-driven findings in a succinct manner to support insights and recommendations.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with an ability to handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions.
- 9+ years’ experience in Sales or Business Operations, experience at a fast-paced technology company preferred.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $200,000 - $220,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role is eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Simpplr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.