New York, NY based - (4 day in office, 1 day remote ideally)
Salary: $100k-120k (Flexible based on exp.)About Them
Nationwide staffing agency, specialized in experiential events and hospitality. Their passion is connecting people with opportunities, and are always looking to add new talent with exemplary leadership skills to their team. Their hire charismatic storytellers, engaging energies, and hospitality experts. Connecting clients with polished professionals who not only enjoy, but take pride in their work, elevating the element of customer experience.Role Summary
The agency is looking for a passionate change agent who will lead the management of our workplace culture and sales operations and team. The Director of Sales Operations is a Senior member of the leadership team, setting the direction and execution plan for the Agency's overall mission and multi-departmental sales and people strategies. As the Director of Sales Operations, you will have pronounced visibility within the company, developing and promoting operational policies and procedures. You will oversee and manage the Event Staffing Team, Placements Team and Talent Acquisitions Teams and will work closely with the finance team to manage profitability of your team and overall sales goals as well as Operations team, and manage the relationship building/sales functionality of the team, enhance internal processes, inspire and drive relationships, and oversee effectiveness of the internal training program, including the People Department to support all necessary initiatives, working toward a company culture of encouragement and accountability. As senior member of the leadership team you will collaborate across the organization with department managers to ensure smooth operation of systems and processes. Our team’s goal is to be scalable and sustainable, encouraging efficiency, effectiveness and people-centered thoughtfulness.Job Responsabilities
- Plan, manage and direct Agency's Event Staffing Team and Placements Team.
- Strategically expand the permanent placement division through existing client accounts; as well as talent acquisition through proactive and passive recruitment.
- In close collaboration with the CEO, lead business development strategic planning.
- Collaborate and strategize with the Operations team on operational activities while establishing and incorporating our brand and business strategies across the agency.
- Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective departmental policies and procedures according to current and future objectives.
- Maintain, collaborate and build Operational Protocol Guidelines with the Operations team.
- Collaborate with the CEO to construct and meet the goals across managed departments while providing expertise and guidance on operational projects and systems.
- Regularly assess policies and procedures across departments while offering strategies for improvement and streamlining of processes.
- Support the CEO, Operations and Peoples Team in the development and establishment of the Agency's organizational structure, marketing strategy and hiring pipeline.
- Participate as needed in the People Department onboarding and training process of hired management-level team members.
- Collaborate with the People Department to develop and provide frameworks and associated materials for department managers to train and support their team members.
- Obtain reports from all department managers on the successes and obstacles of their departments.
- Ensure that departmental decisions and project plans are in line with the Agency's business plan and vision.
- Using End of Year assessment tools, forecast expected activity levels for the incoming year and establish and oversee budgets across all departments.
- Collaborate with the Sales Department and Placements Division to identify quarterly goals for the departments and individual team members within them.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to successfully run bi-weekly payroll across the field and corporate teams.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices using the Agency's safe reporting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Talent Operations.
- 5+ years of relevant operations experience in hospitality, catering, or event management.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing and refining recruiting-related reporting and analytics.
- Direct experience with scaling and multi-divisional growing business of $8-10MM, preferably in staffing & recruitment.
- A flexible schedule that adjusts to the needs of the business.
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into planning, prioritization, and action.
- Experience in budgeting and resource planning.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Travel for this role is required.
- Must be authorized to work within the United States.
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks not listed above may be assigned and the scope of the job may change as necessary by business demands.Benefits
- Agency's Sales Commission Structure
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid - Time Off
- Hybrid (Remote + In-Office) Work Schedule
The Agency is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. As defined by the ADA, reasonable accommodations are changes or adjustments in a workplace, allowing eligible candidates with a disability to perform the essential functions of a particular job to a satisfactory standard. Examples of reasonable accommodations may include: Acquiring or modifying equipment or devices, Modified work schedules, Providing an interpreter, Making the work environment readily accessible to individuals with disabilities.
DATA PROTECTON & EQUAL EEMPLOYMENY OPPORTUNITY
By sharing your personal information and recruitment information, you agree to BeFound retaining and processing your personal details for the purposes of providing you with recruitment services. We will use the personal information to consider your application for the relevant role and only share with third parties for recruitment purposes where appropriate.
We will not request any information that is not required for our business needs. Your privacy is important to us and your information will be processed and secured in accordance with legislative requirements.
As a recruitment agency, BeFound embraces diversity and inclusion and have a business responsibility to represent everyone in our network in a fair manner. We actively endeavour to widen our candidate pool and ensure that all decisions about the recruitment and selection of candidates are impartial and based on merit and abilities to perform the relevant duties as required for the positions we recruit for.
While the Agency appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and look forward to connecting with you!