Our client is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use them for forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees.
They are looking for Senior Director, Revenue Operations who would work closely with GTM teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, and influence the alignment of all revenue operations
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations leaders
- Partner with Marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through to deal.
- Integrate automated efficiencies where possible to maintain an agile and lean business.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, customer success, and finance organizations. Model and report on compensation, quota, for sales and BDR teams, as well as align with sales territories, to create an equitable, fair compensation structure that incentivizes the teams to overachieve on their targets
- Passion and proven success record for operational excellence.
- Experience with working with a SaaS company; high growth startup experience a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities with the ability to break down problems into logical steps towards a business objective and solution.
- Experience in architecting and managing Salesforce, as well as reporting, analytics, and development tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions.
Techaxis is a US-based firm that specializes in discovering, engaging, and placing top talent globally, for full-time or contract positions in leadership and mid to senior-level positions for companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, and education space.
Techaxis Inc. is headquartered in Northern Virginia, USA. We are ranked #3294 in Inc 5000 and #105 in Inc 5000 DC Metro Series, SWaM and WBE Certified technology talent search firm.
Equal Opportunities Employer:
Our clients provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality, disability, and veteran status. Employees of our client shall be treated with dignity and in accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and practices shall be administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.