The Senior Manager of Revenue Operations will work directly with the SVP of Revenue Operations and other leaders to provide guidance, overall direction, and strategy for the company’s Marketing and Sales team, by aligning sales, marketing, and customer support processes to meet and exceed KPIs, and managing people and teams to help them perform their best.
- Lead a team of revenue operations specialists and oversee Marketing funnel and operational metrics.
- Provide analytical thought leadership for go-to-market plans, sales plans, and marketing activities, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities.
- Develop processes, workflows, and incentive programs to help motivate teams and boost business performance.
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing, and other key departments to monitor business strategies, revenue growth, and KPIs.
- Participate in company programs and initiatives, including webinars, sales coaching workshops, and other educational activities.
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product and customer success, to identify and implement process improvements
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in revenue operations
- Identify and resolve challenges and issues within the revenue operations process
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations best practices and tools
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the revenue operations process
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field of study
- Strong B2B marketing background
- Demonstratable experience in marketing automation, CRM administration, budget management
- Proven experience in conversion optimization across marketing channels
- Strong knowledge base for SFDC CRM as administrator or analyst
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other related google suite tools.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation software, such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- 2-3 years of experience in revenue operations or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools, such as customer relationship management systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a team
- Knowledge of the sales process and the company’s target audience and goals
- Ability to conduct market and customer research to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop skills
- Ability to flourish and show agility in a fast-paced environment
- Solid teamwork skills further supported by a professional demeanor
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong project management ability
- Basic computer skills, internet skills, business research tools acumen, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to support and manage simultaneous requests
- Clear commitment to producing polished work
- Consistently demonstrating attention to detail
- Identify and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner
PrismHR is a fast-paced SaaS company which provides customers with a cloud-based payroll process software application. PrismHR also provides professional services including system implementation consulting, custom configurations, and training. Lastly, via the Company’s Marketplace platform customers and end users access other human resources and employee benefits applications from PrismHR’s Marketplace Partners.
Diversity, Equity And Inclusion Program/Affirmative Action Plan
We have transformed our company into an inclusive environment where individuals are valued for their talents and empowered to reach their fullest potential. At PrismHR, we strive to continually lead with our values and beliefs that enable our employees to develop their potential, bring their full self to work, and engage in a world of inclusion.
Ensuring an inclusive environment for our employees is an integral part of the PrismHR culture. We aren't just checking a box, we are truly committed to creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees and fosters a sense of belonging for everyone. This is essential to our success. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about our roles but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for these open roles or other open roles. We particularly encourage applicants from traditionally under-represented groups as we seek to increase the diversity of our workforce and provide fair opportunities for all.
As a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, PrismHR encourages talent from all backgrounds to join our team. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations.
The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
PrismHR provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at PrismHR: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.