JOB SUMMARY: Assist management, as directed with daily administrative and clerical tasks by performing the following duties:
- Coordinate resolution on receiving and invoice discrepancies between Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and frontline Warehouse receiving team. Manage vendor returns with the buyers.
- Verify daily receiving and issuance documents for accuracy in the
CAMBAR, EATEC, and Procurit systems. Determine the root cause of errors and resolves as appropriate. Resolve cycle count variances.
- Provide clerical support by maintaining department files, logs, and records as needed including offsite doucument storage while supporting audit requirements. Completes office supply orders.
- Assist with stock inventory item creation and inventory change request. Maintain CAMBAR, and EATEC system data integrity by updating inventory variances in CAMBAR.
- Submit Tech Service Discretionary Work Orders for supplies and maintenance.
- Make and answer all phone and email inquiries from vendors and Universal buyers.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Semi-routine; majority of work covered by established procedures; detailed understanding of work unit.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- 1-3 years: computer experience in Windows environment and spreadsheet knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High volume and fast paced environment;
- must be highly organized;
- maintenance of documentation, backup and follow throught essential qualities.
- 120 hours of on the job training to learn the Foods Warehouse and Venue processes in CAMBAR, EATEC, Procurit, and Tech Services work order request system.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE