Chief of Staff / Advisor to CRO - Healthtech
- Act as an advisor to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Assist and communicate with teams in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Drive Key Business Projects Big Business Initiatives
- Publish and track Critical Business Dashboards/Leader board
- Ensure communication and alignment across different business units and geographies as related to Sales delivery
- Oversee large cross- functional, organization- wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions
- Work with leaders to set strategic priorities: Identify areas where CRO should direct the focus as well as metrics for success. Revisit those metrics regularly and evaluate progress against them
- Work closely with the leadership team to help them grow to scale, and run the business more effectively
- Become a problem-solving partner to the CRO on key strategic decisions.
- Own and lead the preparation and follow-up for all customer and executive reviews and customer and internal meeting briefings.
- Drive cross-functional Key Results Areas (KRAs) at the Leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership
- Drive cadence - weekly, monthly reviews with all the stakeholders
- Create concise, compelling and effective communication for different meetings - Town Hall/All Hands/ Board meetings etc
This job is provided by Shine.com